The following guidance will ensure your password is secure:
- Your password should consist of at least 8 characters, including punctuation marks.
- Don’t use names of friends or pets, full words, or common number combinations (such as birthdays).
- Do not tell anyone your password – not even your best friend.
- For different websites use different passwords und change them regularly.
- Always logout – especially if you’re not using your own computer!
- Only use the "Remember login?" function on your own computer, because you will remain automatically logged in on this computer for two weeks. Click on "Logout" to deactivate this function.
Have you selected "Remember login?" on another computer? Then change your password. This will automatically deactivate the automatic login.